Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cats

Today it was around 30 degrees and we didn't have class until 3, which can only mean - Beach Day! Nothing more I can really say on that except that I love the beach. Love it.

Managed to make it to class despite the weather (we DO go to class) and were entertained by a cat in our class. Like Egypt, there are stray cats all over Tel Aviv - especially on our campus. Apparently the cats there are taken care of by the biology department and have free run of the place. They look pretty healthy and I am sure there are lots of suckers (ahem...me...) who will feed them and pet them etc. One of these cats is always around the law school building and today it wandered up to the second floor and into our intellectual property class. It walked around looking for attention and food. Every once and a while it would meow and eventually - sensing that I am one of those huge suckers - jumped up on my chair and laid down in the space between my back and the chair. Ha! It only stuck around for a bit because I couldn't pet it as much as it would have liked and eventually it was chased out of the class by the proof. Funny stuff (and definitely more interesting than what we were learning).

Tonight, while others are going out, I am heading to bed to rest up for another day at the beach tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment